Pull up a chair
‘It was so great to have one point of contact throughout the interior design service. It gave us great peace of mind that there was a thorough understanding of our particular needs.’
Mr & Mrs W, Liverpool
Andrew Henry Interiors Ltd
103 Farendell Road
Emerald Park East
Warehouse Delivery Address:
Andrew Henry Interiors Ltd – Deliveries
103 Longmead Road
Emerald Park East
Registered No: 6146094, Registered in England, Registered address 8, Blue Barns Business Park, Old Ipswich Road, Ardleigh, Colchester, C07 7FX
We are here
DESIGN ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Andrew Henry Interiors Design and Install show homes for Britains’ Leading Housebuilders across the UK. The company has built an enviable reputation for creating beautiful interiors which inspire new home purchasers and enhance the saleability of each of its clients’ developments. The business employs some of the very best people in its sector and now has an exciting opportunity for a Design Account Director to join its friendly and professional team.
This is a field-based, customer facing role in which the ideal candidate will engage in a consultative approach using both commercial and emotional intelligence skills to develop the very best working relationships. You should be confident in taking a brief and subsequently presenting the design both on a one to one basis or to a larger audience of decision makers.
Key attributes required are:
- You will come from a property /new homes industry /interior design background
- Have proven business development skills and the ability to meet/exceed sales targets.
- Project management experience
- A genuine interest/ knowledge of Interior Design
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a real people person
- Organised and self- motivated, adept at prioritising and meeting deadlines.
- Self- reliant whilst operating remotely for extended periods of time.
Salary package including basic and commission/bonus are negotiable depending on experience, company car, company pension scheme, 30 days holiday including bank holidays.
In the first instance please apply with cv, covering letter and current salary package by 6.7.2018 to email@example.com.